Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!





Wow! What a long week! I think I have been on the go since I woke up on Monday! Had the jitters for half the day today and I couldn't figure out why until I saw Rena's blog....daddy died 10 years ago today:-( I can't believe it's been that long.

We had a mom's night out at Panera on Monday night. It was nice to get to know some of the moms from MOPS on a one on one basis. Tues was a costume parade at church. The girls had a blast! Wed I had my friend Sarah over for a chat. She brought her son Luke (pictured above in the frog costume)...What a doll! Thurs we went to the park and today we ran errands, had dance class and then a mommy daughter date at Chik Fil A. AND tomorrow the girls get their flu shots and we have a Fall Festival at church with lots of games and what else....CANDY!!!!! Phew!!!!! I'm beat! Bob had employee appreciation week at work. He's been busy working on a project that is due tomorrow so he's been working at home a lot too. But the good daddy he is, he always finds the time to play "treehouse" with Annabelle before she goes to bed. It's so fun just to listen to them giggle together!

Well, that's enough for now. Love you all!!!! Happy Halloween!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment